Saturday, October 17, 2009

Houston Quilt Market - A Few of the Quilts on Exhibit

Here are just a few of the quilts exhibited that particularly caught my eye. A sampling, if you will, of the extraordinary quilts on display. I didn't get around to all the exhibits, so this sampling only represents a few of the quilts in all the various displays. I hope you enjoy them. This is Shannon's Bantam, by Denise Havlan, from Plainfield, Illinois.




Woman Waiting #2 - by Pamela Allen, from Kingston, Ontario















Seedpods, by Laura Wasilowski from Elgin, Illinois










Spring Field by Akiko Kawato, Japan












And Show me the Road to Timbukto, Take my Hand and let us Go, by Bodil Gardner, from Lystrup, Denmark.






More to come . . .

1 comment:

  1. What a selection Pippa! Thanks for sharing those amazing quilts. Pamela was just here for LGQG Fall Seminar so we were treated to a show of about 15, or so, of her amazing quilts at the opening night lecture - she was so fun! I hear you are off again soon - have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete